I had sailed with Oceania before it was taken over by Norwegian Cruise Lines. This was our first cruise since then. Dining room service so horrible. I complained in writing and was approached by an Assistant Captain while we were dining with friends in the evening. He wanted to talk about my dining room complaint. When i suggested we do that at another time, he said he wanted to do it now (in front of my friends while we were dining.). I was so appalled I told him that I didn’t want to discuss it now and would he please leave. Spa had no attendant; locks on lockers were broken and didn’t work; no sign that the hot tub was co-ed and was under the Horizons Club where people could see you. Luckily I realized that before completely removing my robe. Engine trouble, electrical trouble, elevators not working; concierge service does not mean you have a Butler. The room attendant does practically nothing besides cleaning the room. The usual bathroom shampoos are one at a time. Attendants not allowed give you more. Shower is so small that it’s hard to turn around. I am tiny 5” 112 lbs. i had trouble. I can’t imagine a slightly heavier person or a really large person. Entertainment: Magician 3 nights, Ukulele player 3 nights. Very average. Singer/Dancers poor. Lectures: horrible

6 hours late coming home-missed flight home-

Fdollie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Sirena price drops

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A1
Not worth paying for concierge as all outside rooms are small with tiny bathrooms.
Don’t sit forward as you get the big waves first- rocky going out.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins