• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Fdollie
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom

I had sailed with Oceania before it was taken over by Norwegian Cruise Lines. This was our first cruise since then. Dining room service so horrible. I complained in writing and was approached by an Assistant Captain while we were dining with friends in the evening. He wanted to talk about my dining room complaint. When i suggested we do that at another time, he said he wanted to do it now (in front of my friends while we were dining.). I was so appalled I told him that I didn’t want to discuss it now and would he please leave.

Spa had no attendant; locks on lockers were broken and didn’t work; no sign that the hot tub was co-ed and was under the Horizons Club where people could see you. Luckily I realized that before completely removing my robe.

Engine trouble, electrical trouble, elevators not working; concierge service does not mean you have a Butler. The room attendant does practically nothing besides cleaning the room. The usual bathroom shampoos are one at a time. Attendants not allowed give you more.

Concierge Level Veranda Stateroom

Not worth paying for concierge as all outside rooms are small with tiny bathrooms.

Don’t sit forward as you get the big waves first- rocky going out.

Find a Sirena Cruise from $1,199