3. Carnival Ecstasy
We chose this cruise because it was cheap and were not expecting much, but we were blown away. The ship was so clean, the employees were the kindest people I have ever been helped by. Our three dinner servers were amazing people that made each night so special for my family and me. The food was delicious, we always found something yummy. Too many yummy things actually. :) The activities on board were fun and a plenty to choose from. We enjoyed crafting, games, singing performances and water slides the most. It was an incredible trip with memories to last a life time. My family consists of my husband and two elementary aged daughters. Our bedroom had a king bed and two Murphy-style twin beds that folded out from the wall, over our king size bed. The kids loved it, they thought they were bunk beds. :) There were three large closets to place our luggage and to hang our clothes. The bathroom could easily fit two people at a time which helped when getting ready for the day. The water got hot super fast which is a plus for me.

Best Family Vacation