3. Norwegian Jade
Embarkation was OK but so many people there at the same time so not their fault. We had an outside restricted view cabin but luckily we were in between the lifeboats so view not bad. Cabin smaller than expected & the en suite likewise, it was clean & had enough space for your clothes. SHIP. Well maintained, lots of lounges & bars & places to sit , pool area very nice. Entertainment .. The theatre shows were poor especially Blazing Boots lots of cavorting, screams, no singer stood out. Palace Lights the same but a bit better. Illusionist, not my type of entertainment. Analiza Ching violinist was very good as was Moniique Dehaney, although her 2nd show was too diverse( a song for each nation on board) All the lounge & bar singers were very good especially Randon, but it all comes repetitious during the 12 nights. Food.... Hit & miss, the buffet was good but sometimes food tepid. We had 5 specialty ding & the best being Teppanaki . Gagneys was the worst bad service & steak not great. Complimentary Jasmine Garden was excellent., only went to the MDR 3 times & they were good. We went to O'Sheehans for fish & chips & it was the worst meal ever on a ship, I cut into my fish & it was brownish inside, it was dreadful, I did get an apology & another fish, I think it is pollock & had not much taste. All in all the cruise was good, but I wouldn't do Jade again, we made lots of friends which enhanced our cruise experience.

3 & a half stars