3. Carnival Ecstasy
Firstly it reeked. It smells of sewage. The water they serve smells like sewage. Out of the 5 days we were cruising I can tell you I only had 1-2 decent meals. Bread served at every meal was hard and old. Food was always served cold. The buffet and dinning were the worst and least edible. We literally ate out of necessity. I can't even recommend food. Bring your own snacks and mostly survive on those. The staff were extremely inconsistent with rules and with policies that were literally posted for guests to read. Multiple times policies were ignored or changed at the discretion of the employee. We provided feedback several times when asked by staff. They literally just want to shove alcohol down everyone's throat and sell you stuff every 5 seconds. Oh and they painted without any regard for any guests or notification to guests. The fumes from the paint were horrid. I would not recommend this ship to anyone. I can't say much about others but I'd never get on this one again. The Bahamas was nice. If I ever cruise here again I'd plan to visit other islands while in Nassau. You can't really get to much from Princess Cays because they shuttle you there and back. I am 99% sure the next time I come will not be on a cruise ship. Save yourself the stomach aches, frustration, and overall lack of good service and fly there.

Best part was getting off the ship

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by msg59800

• Sail Date: February 2020
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite (obstructed views)
msg59800’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Junior Suite (obstructed views)
Cabin OB
Cabin was fine, restroom smelled like sewage.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins