Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review

More for the Older Generation....

Queen Elizabeth Cruise Review by 2CruiseGirlFL

• Sail Date: Dec 2019
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand
  • Cabin Type: Standard Inside

I chose this cruise because of the itinerary in Australia. But one of the excursions was cancelled and a disappointment, and the excursions were only okay. The Queen Elizabeth is absolutely for the older generation (ages 65 and older). I am age 53 and felt so young. There weren't any activities onboard that I was even remotely interested in and spent some time in my cabin sleeping and reading. However, it was a beautiful ship (nicer then any other ship I have been on). And the food was the best food of any other ship I have been on, very 5 Star in my opinion. However, the waiters were very rude in the main dining room, which I had read about in other reviews before I read. Because I was traveling as a single person, that kind of made me feel isolated and sad. Thank goodness I had a 2 week trip on the Norwegian Jewel directly afterwards, that was a Spectacular cruise and the food was surprisingly very good! On the Queen Elizabeth, the entertainment was really not good, with the exception of a 4 man group, "Walk Like A Man", they were not only cute, but WOW, could they sing. The high tea was a disappointment because I live in Palm Beach County Florida and have had very exceptional and elegant high tea which the Queen Elizabeth did not even begin to compare too. I won't ever go on this ship again. Too bad, because the food was Exceptional!!! Congratulations to the cooks!

2CruiseGirlFL's Full Rating Summary

Standard Inside

Really great cabin with attention to detail. Loved the champagne on ice when first coming aboard. Huge bed, loved the design of the sheets/comforter, good space for an inside cabin.

2CruiseGirlFL