3. Celebrity Reflection
We chose this cruise because we were doing a week long teaching cruise with one of our favorite bridge teachers. There were 3 days we could not use our bathroom for hours because the toilets on that side of the deck were clogged. The staff at Guest Services was hostile in general, but especially during toilet problems. The dining room was dirty, eg previous diners food under the table We tried to use our balcony but it was rusty and generally unwelcoming. We just drink water and wanted to buy as we needed but their sales people were VERY pushy about buying a package that included much more water than we would ever use. I tried to arrange for a private driver to get us home. I made 6 phone calls, which were not returned and then had to hunt the staff member down myself. There is more but I think that is enough to give you an idea why we would NEVER sail with this line again.

WORST CRUISE EVER

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by sevenunderfour

The dining room was dirty, eg previous diners food under the table

We tried to use our balcony but it was rusty and generally unwelcoming.

sevenunderfour’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

We bought the week long wi fi package but the support staff on one was unavailable in every possible way. I am a bit computer savvy, but the procedure was to connect was quirky