3. Adventure of the Seas
This was my first megaship, although I've been on 18 other cruises. We started in Bayonne, New Jersey and then went to Miami, Port Canaveral, Nassau, and "Perfect Day At Cocoa Cay". I have been to New Jersey before (sailed out of there last year). I arrived a day early for the trip and I'm glad I did! I didn't have to deal with the hassle of flying! And we were on the ship within 10 minuets! The cruise itself was fabulous! My favorite stop was Cocoa Cay! I visited the island years ago before they decided to build on it, so I thought it would be fun to see it again now that it's being remodeled! What a difference! The beaches are absolutely gorgeous! There is an extra charge for use of the waterpark, which I wish there wasn't in some cases. The snorkeling is fabulous! I can't wait to go again! And the ice show on board was fantastic! My friend has been on the ship about 6 times and told me this was a must. He was not wrong! It was my first ice skating show so I really have nothing to compare it to, but I'm glad I went! Dining was fabulous, once we got our table changed. We do not like My Time Dining, and we were able to make a reservation in the dining room for the rest of the trip, but our table was right near the door and very noisy. After a quick talk with the Maitre'd, we were able to get a table that suited us better. Disembarkation was a vast improvement over the last time we cruised out of Bayonne. We were off the ship in less than 20 minuets, verses waiting over an hour in line the year before. As far as the cabin, we were right over the bridge and had to close the curtains at night if we were in the cabin in order to not blind the captain. Fair point, and by far this cabin has had the best view I've ever seen in my life! We saw everything the Captain sees and the sunrise is fabulous over NYC when you pull in! I would go on this ship again in a heartbeat!

Amazing Adventure On "Adventure Of The Seas"

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by broadwaybaby123

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas

I would go on this ship again in a heartbeat!
broadwaybaby123’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Loved it! Best view I've ever had!
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans