• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Neworleans12
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Balcony

We had a great time. I am always trying to maintain a healthy weight. The cruise ship had all the foods that I like eating. I certainly did not want to gain 10 pounds from all the delicious food that was served on the ship. The ship served delicious seafood and salads. In the dining room, I was able to get lower calorie deserts. So, I did not gain a lot of weight. And, I had a great time. The beds were so comfortable. The coffee was great. The service was wonderful everywhere we went. The man that cleaned our room did a wonderful job at cleaning and servicing us with extra towels. I believe his name was YoYo. I wish I could find the card with his name on it. Our cabin was 7337. We sailed from 01/12/19 to 01/19/19. I just want to give him an extra thanks for the great service. We also had a lot of fun in all the ports the ship sailed to. I highly recommend Carnival if you are thinking on going on a cruise.

Balcony

We loved it. There was plenty of storage for our clothes and stuff. The sofa gave us a place to sit. The beds were so comfortable. We were able to adjust the temperature in the room. We loved sitting on the balcony. The bathroom was plenty big enough. There was plenty of room for both of our bathroom supplies. The refrigerator was nice to keep our drinks cold. The service was great YoYo cleaned the room well and supplied us with any extra washcloths and towels that we asked for.

Port Reviews

Cozumel

We just had fun walking around town and going into the stores.

Grand Cayman (Georgetown)

We just had fun walking around town and going into the stores.

10 Helpful Vote