• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Taunte
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Aft-View Extended Balcony

We were told the ocean view cabin were big enough for 3 adults. What they did not tell us is you get 2 twin size beds and 1 sofa bed that is as hard as the floor and does not open to a full length twin bed. I am only 5.3 and I was not able to lay straight for 5 nights. This is my 10th carnival cruise. The 3rd bed has always been a pullout or a bunk bed. When I went to guest services she said the room measurements are listed in the cabin descriptions. Maybe they are, but know one expect an 3/4 size of a twin bed as a third bed. They did come and add extra padding to the mini bed. I just feel they should make it very clear the 3rd bed is for children or a person under 5 feet tall. Had I known I would have gotten a private room or not taken the trip. I have back issues already. My roommate are both tall and barely able to keep their feet on the twin beds will never take this cruise ship again. I loved all my other cruise with carnival, it was just this ship. Small cabins, only 1 dance club, bad internet throughout the ship.

Aft-View Extended Balcony