3. Pride of America
This ship is my idea of "average". Everything was okay and nothing was great. Correction...the staff was great. Everyone was smiling and ready to help at all times. The departure went smoothly, as did the disembarkation. The food was okay, but nothing special in the Aloha Buffet. I have sailed on equal value ships that had better variety. The Liberty dining room had a bit fancier foods. The exception was the East-West cafe where I found the menu to my liking. The sushi was an extra charge, however. so it really wasn't a "free" choice.The costly restaurants were a better value. We had the option of choosing 3 meals in the restaurants that charge extra. The rooms are adequate and our steward was quick to change towels and keep the room vacuumed. We enjoyed the cruise but I was annoyed that they closed the game room several times for events or private parties. Be careful with the Internet billing. If you have 1 free connection be sure that your cabinmate does not try to use it too or you will find yourself with a hefty bill. The Internet is per person and not per cabin. The entertainment was okay. I thought that Deck 6 smelled like sewage.

Nice, but not great!

Birchmire’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC
Everything worked properly and the room was clean. The balcony was a nice place to sit while cruising. The stool that went with the desk was very uncomfortable. A chair would have been much better.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins