3. Norwegian Escape
Food republic (NCL Escape) During my cruise on NCL Escape January 25, 2020 I enjoyed dining here on multiple occasions. The dining room is open and roomy. The main feature is a glass wall with sprawling views of the ocean and sunsets. Stools are also available at the counters overlooking the chef’s preparation area. Plates are as advertised with 4 choices included with a dining plan- you eat very well. If you don’t have the dinning plan, I ordered a la carte, very affordable good quality/price. Perfect for solo travelers or sharing in groups. I love sushi and wasn’t disappointed, it was fresh and of excellent quality. I mostly ordered maki/rolls with salmon, shrimp and tuna. Squeaky clean open kitchens. I enjoyed conversation with hard-working but engaging chef (Wayan). Even on the busiest evening there was no wait, food was on the table in minutes. An important part of this experience was the Maître D (Edelyn Tuzon), always greeting patrons at the reception, polite, courteous and efficient. This lady remembered my name and last order every time, very helpful with explaining the menu or the use of the tablet. (for those afraid of technology, no worries the maître D and servers will assist with everything or a paper menu is available). All around fantastic experience, a cut above the rest, I would highly recommend. Mandara Spa Barbershop and Thermal Suite aboard the NCL Escape (January 25, 2020) Amir is the best barber! Very nice experience. Amir was courteous polite and attentive. Took the man facial with haircut that also included a vigorous facial, neck, arm and shoulder massage. Easily surpassed all my expectations, I’ll be back! Used the thermal suite pass throughout the week, relaxing, peaceful & quiet, views from the large windows are spectacular, the water features, especially the juts in the T-Pool help relive aches and pains. I recommend and will be taking on my next cruise.

Restaurant & Spa review

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review by SteveLa

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom
Food republic (NCL Escape)

Amir is the best barber!

SteveLa’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BE
Room 9164 NCL Escape
located near children’s activities center, FWD elevators, near district Brew House and Food Republic – directly under live entertainment nightly at the brew house! (disruptive, High noise level until about midnight) views from the balcony are obstructed by extended glass ceiling of the brew house.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins