• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Conquest Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

Great live music to dance to

Review for Carnival Conquest to the Eastern Caribbean
cynfree
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Interior

We went on the Conquest last year and enjoyed the crews service. The band was so excellent that even though we knew there would be a new band we chose Conquest this year. The music director and band members were very good. We danced every night and had a great time. Dining service was excellent and food was very good. Will do the conquest again next year. The serenity spot was very relaxing and the adult only pool was nice. I like using the sauna as well. If you do Carnival 2 years in a row the shows are repetitive but because we dance and love the comedians we don't mind that much. Grand Turk and Amber Cove are some of my favorite ports to visit. I will return to them. I will warn you not to do a 6 day cruise if you can do a 7 because there are so much more comedian shows and it is more relaxed.

Interior

We like it dark which it was, roomy enough to put all our things

Port Reviews

Amber Cove (Puerto Plata)

love the pool and and walk up bar with music

St. Thomas

just walked to down town plenty of shops to see. When I do an excursion it is to Trunk Bay on St Johns

San Juan

stayed on ship we have seen the fort which is interesting and like the venders in the park in the past. Nice jewelry stores with unique shells and stones

Grand Turk

Margaritaville is my favorite place. The pool is wonderful, walk up bar, DJ with music. It is sad that they charge for some of the lounge chairs now but there are still free ones. Also I love you can just walk to the ocean right off the ship. There is no need for an excursion.

1 Helpful Vote