• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Celebrity Infinity Review

Editor Rating
20 Awards

Fantastic Cruise, Service, Food, Spa, and Activities for Suite Seniors.

Review for Celebrity Infinity to Transatlantic
JuneEl
First Time Cruiser • Age 70s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Celebrity Suite
Barcelona, round about.

We choose this cruise because it was a Transatlantic one and it stopped in six ports, 4 in Spain and 2 in Portugal. Everything about this cruise was just fantastic. We had heard that the ship was dated and ready to be renovated, but we saw no evidence of that. Everything was exceptionally well-kept, and our service from all of the staff was impeccable.

We stayed in a suite and it was a perfect size as both my roommate and myself needed rolling walkers. The closet and safe were a really good size and there was plenty of room to move about the cabin. Really the only problem in the room's furnishings was the lounge chair in the sitting area that was too close to the ground, even for my roommate who was only 5 feet tall! We loved being able to have valet service for breakfast in our cabin and eat it in our sitting area. The food was always steaming hot and the number of selections and coffee was really great.

Being in a suite allowed us to use a separate dining room that sat only 100 people and we had no set time for dining. We had our choice from our separate menu or we could choose anything on the Main Dining room menu also. You could have two of anything, salad entree, or dessert. My roommate had escargot every night! Also being in a suite allowed us to use a smaller heated wave pool and to eat lunch at the grill in the suite only enclosed area. The spa was right next to this pool and the masseuse that I used for deep tissue massage was superb.

Celebrity Suite

We stayed in a suite and it was a perfect size as both my roommate and myself needed rolling walkers. The closet and safe were a really good size and there was plenty of room to move about the cabin. Really the only problem in the room's furnishings was the lounge chair in the sitting area that was too close to the ground, even for my roommate who was only 5 feet tall! We also would have preferred a walk-in shower, but we managed okay in the shower- tub combination. The bathroom was large for a ship's bathroom.

Port Reviews

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)

Easy to get from airport to cruise terminal.

Seville

We took a day to just relax on the ship.

2 Helpful Votes