3. Emerald Princess
My wife and I have multiple things to celebrate (35th anniversary, both healthy after medical scares, etc...) and decided that a two week cruise through the Panama Canal was just the ticket. We enjoyed everything about the cruise. Both embarkation and disembarkation went smoothly and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Our last 2 cruises were on RCL and the staff on those ships treated us like we were annoying if we asked for anything. On this trip on the Emerald, the staff treated us wonderfully, from the front desk to our steward, the dining room, and bar staff. We spent a lot of time at the back of the ship by Terrace Pool. The bartender and staff learned our names and called them out whenever we walked out onto the deck! We splurged more than normal on this cruise and had a mini-suite. We loved the extra room and spent quite a bit of time on the balcony. The only minor complaint would be that the couch in our room seemed quite old and uncomfortable. It should be replaced. The food was pretty good. I found it to be more of a variety than other cruises I've been on, but still got to be repeated too much on a 15 day cruise. But, we did not go hungry! We had some wonderful excursions, and the trip through the canal was awesome! The commentary offered was really great. We also met some really nice people from all over the world. All-in-all, we had a great 15 days!

Amazing cruise through the Panama Canal!

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by ScottG

We also met some really nice people from all over the world.

All-in-all, we had a great 15 days!
ScottG’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin ME
Cabin was very clean and had no issues. The couch is pretty old and should probably be replaced, but it was still functional.
Dolphin Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins