3. Carnival Breeze
I have been on many cruises - all have been Carnival except I 2. I always choose Carnival because they are "FUN". We chose The Breeze for the itinerary. Truely wish I had stuck to a smaller ship. Not sure if the size of the ship accounts for the poor quality of food, poor service and lack of "FUN" on the Lido Deck. But this was only the minor part of disappointment. The Breeze has festering mold and whatever else in their air system. If it had only been my husband that had major and I do mean major upper respiratory issues - I would account it to his allergies - but reading all the number of upper respiratory issues Guests had on this cruise - it has to be something in their air system. They can't be oblivious to the fact they have an issue - and it is sad that Carnival doesn't do something about it so their Guests don't get sick. We did what we could - we changed rooms with our friends thinking it was the Lysol I sprayed to disinfect the room (yes I use Lysol at home and it doesn't bother my husband), the problem did not go away. We finally stopped room cleaning after the 2nd day hoping that would help - it did not. The only thing that helped was getting off the Ship. I was sick on both sea days - but I do have an open mind - and am accounting it to rough seas and sea sickness. Even reading the number of people who were sick outside of respiratory issues I will still say it was rough seas. I have never written a bad review about Carnival in all the sailings I have taken with them - so I am not one to just write a bad review. This is not to bash Carnival - it honestly is to hopefully stop other Guests from getting seriously ill on their cruise. As I said - the sub par food, lack of "FUN" we have always had on the Lido Deck and the not so happy staff may be accounted to the size of the Ship. Not sure how it can be - but it always hard to manage anything when the Staff grows in size - so I will account this part to the size of the ship. Will I sail on Carnival again - yes - will I sail on the Breeze - absolutely NOT until it goes into complete refurbishment or they cancel a sailing and thoroughly clean their air system and replace carpets etc. We all know this is not going to happen since they will loose revenue and have pissed off Guests who's sailing gets cancelled - so my recommendation is................sail on another cruise line or a different Carnival Ship.

Choose another Ship

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by jpolyson

jpolyson’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A
Hard to comment on Cabin Review - all I will say is that I personally very rarely saw our room steward BUT we did discontinue room cleaning after the 2nd trying to get rid of whatever it was that was causing my husband's respiratory issues.
Deck 1 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins