3. Seabourn Odyssey
We chose Seabourn having traveled with them before. As always the staff were delightfulm friendly, helpful and efficient. Our cabin was clean, spacious and well provided minibar was continually restocked. The food on board was generally superb. We ate mostly in the main dining room for dinner, Colonnade for breakfast and pool bar for snack lunch. Othee options available all the time. Simple continental breakfast from early in Observation lounge. Coffee and tea plus pastries to take away or have in Seven Square. amazing afternoon tea in Observation lounge. The entertainment team were a very high standard with excellent musicians and guest artist pianist fantastic. The guest magician was just ok and the onboard lecturer for our trip was not very good. we only went to her first lecture - it was much too generalized. the UNESCO speaker was excellent and enthusiastic. There were two disappointments on the cruise. The Keller grill was well below expectation. At least 3 other couples we met cancelled thier second booking as main dining room better! My Caesar salad made at the table had a lot of mustar, anchovy and Worcester sauce and was rather spicy and not at all creamy. I ate very little and the maitre D' just nodded when I said, not what I expected. The included wines were very nice but the sommellier did not ask if we would like to see additional wine list The excursions from the ship were expensive and we were not happy with our trip to the Cousteau reef in guadaloupe. We expected to go snorkeling on the reef, but in fact had a glass bottom boat trip over the reef, which is not in brilliant condition any more and then were taken snorkeling for 20 minutes nearby. This cost $169 each! Complained to services manager who said he would feed my comments back into the system.

Relaxed cruise visiting small less known islands in the Caribbean

Seabourn Odyssey Cruise Review by romsey chechy

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

romsey chechy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seabourn Odyssey price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V4
All the V cabins are pretty identical and the category comes from position on the ship. They are a good size with sofa, table and chairs for in suite dining, fridge and minibar, bathroom with bath and shower
Deck 8 Suite Cabins