3. Royal Princess
Second time on the beautiful Royal Princess and FINALLY learned my way around this big ship! Ha ha! Seriously, the ship itself is absolutely impressive and stunning. Words can't even describe! - Staff: They were all really great, especially enjoyed the contagious enthusiasm of the cruise director, Marcus. He got people involved and remembered many passengers by name. - Cabin: Our cabin was very clean and our steward was A+ the entire time! - Food: Traditional dining was good but since this is our 5th Princess cruise in 6 years, it lacked new menu items. I was however impressed with the size and variety of food at the Horizon Buffet. I am a shrimp lover so was very happy that there were several types of shrimp items every single night. So much to choose from there and fresh and delicious! - Shows & Activities: The variety, trivia and quiz shows were so fun and engaging. The only negative was during a few there were a few comments from those leading them (not Marcus) that were quite inappropriate (very sexual and homosexual jokes) where if my kids were there I would have been upset. *So parents with kids, skip those unless they are in the Teen or Kids rooms. Bottom line: Great cruise, ship and staff. We are already booked on another!

Great Cruise, Beautiful Ship, and Awesome Cruise Director!

Royal Princess Cruise Review by hernantk

- Cabin: Our cabin was very clean and our steward was A+ the entire time!

Bottom line: Great cruise, ship and staff. We are already booked on another!
hernantk’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB
Our cabin was an accessible room so had plenty of space, especially the bathroom. Gave us room to store my wheelchair and move around safely and comfortably. Our room steward was kind and helpful and kept it nice and clean even with our mess (there were 4 of us!) at all times. I wish I remembered his name so I could give him a commendation to Princess. He was A+ the entire time! Would love to cruise in this cabin again!
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Glass Bottom Boat Tour
    When arriving at port, walk to your right(?) and there are plenty of boat operators ready to take you on a boat ride to see the beautiful rock formation, El Arco. You'll see sea lions and lots of other boats but it's fun and beautiful. We were able to get a 45 minute tour/boat ride for about $10 a person. If one is charging too much, just walk a little further down! Along the shore you'll find beautifully handcrafted artwork, jewelry and food and drinks. Lots of fun!
    View All 22 Glass Bottom Boat Tour Reviews
  • Mazatlan
    On this port the ship docks in a not so pretty area, similar to the Los Angeles port. Shipping containers all over the place. Not our favorite and the US has safety warnings for US travels posted right now. So check to see what it is when you cruise. I'm sure it changes all the time.
    View All 635 Mazatlan Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Mazatlan Cruise Port Review
  • Puerto Vallarta
    Just waked around to the beach (Malecon) and shopped a bit and then to the Basilica Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe. It is so beautiful outside and in. Don't forget to look at the church tower, it is a crown being held up by angels! If you are interested, they offer Mass in English on Saturdays in both Spanish and English on Sundays. Not sure of the times though. Don't miss it!
    View All 1,010 Puerto Vallarta Cruise Port Reviews