• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Royal Princess Review

Editor Rating
2 Awards

Great Cruise, Beautiful Ship, and Awesome Cruise Director!

Review for Royal Princess to the Mexican Riviera
hernantk
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Balcony

Second time on the beautiful Royal Princess and FINALLY learned my way around this big ship! Ha ha! Seriously, the ship itself is absolutely impressive and stunning. Words can't even describe!

- Staff: They were all really great, especially enjoyed the contagious enthusiasm of the cruise director, Marcus. He got people involved and remembered many passengers by name.

- Cabin: Our cabin was very clean and our steward was A+ the entire time!

Balcony

Our cabin was an accessible room so had plenty of space, especially the bathroom. Gave us room to store my wheelchair and move around safely and comfortably. Our room steward was kind and helpful and kept it nice and clean even with our mess (there were 4 of us!) at all times. I wish I remembered his name so I could give him a commendation to Princess. He was A+ the entire time! Would love to cruise in this cabin again!

Port Reviews

Mazatlan

On this port the ship docks in a not so pretty area, similar to the Los Angeles port. Shipping containers all over the place. Not our favorite and the US has safety warnings for US travels posted right now. So check to see what it is when you cruise. I'm sure it changes all the time.

Puerto Vallarta

Just waked around to the beach (Malecon) and shopped a bit and then to the Basilica Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe. It is so beautiful outside and in. Don't forget to look at the church tower, it is a crown being held up by angels! If you are interested, they offer Mass in English on Saturdays in both Spanish and English on Sundays. Not sure of the times though. Don't miss it!

2 Helpful Votes