MSC Preziosa Cruise Review

MSC Preziosa Cruise Review by Marioweeks

• Sail Date: Dec 2019
  • Destination: the Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: undefined

I didn't choose this ship I accidentally ended up being there and it's the best my friend bought the tickets and decided not to go so he gave them to me and my wife as year end gift. I'm 51years old and I have never been on a vacation before this was my very first time on a ship my wife also this experience was the best I have ever had the food was great The staff are well trained I never knew what it is to take a vacation cruise my only complaint is that it was too short (I will be back ) for a second time this time I will come with my whole family all 11 of us embarkation was fast and easy The entertainment is great .The party was good I am an early night sleeper so I was in by 9:00 pm the gym totally great I must say thanks to jeovah God creator of heaven and earth for giving me this opportunity thanks to all the staff onboard for everything.

Marioweeks's Full Rating Summary

Our cabin was the best. always clean and everything works perfect. I will be back again this time I will come with my whole family and some friends.

Walking Tour

It was great we enjoyed every minute of it

View All 3 Walking Tour Reviews