3. Norwegian Epic
We chose this cruise because of the itinerary and we like to go somewhere warm after the holidays. We have been on the Epic many times before but after reading some of the reviews I must admit we were a bit apprehensive about this one. People had been writing that the crew was not friendly and the service was terrible. We did not find this to be the case at all. The crew was very friendly and the service was very good. The waitstaff and bartenders in Shakers always had a smile and always stopped to say hi and call us by our names. I really think if you treat them with the respect they deserve you will always be treated well. We also found the waitstaff in all the restaurants to be friendly and attentive. Diogo and Monerose, Edwin,Edgar and Andres are only a few of the crew that need to be singled out. There were many others but I can't remember them all. We dined in Taste,Manhattan,Shanghai,O"Sheehans,Moderno,Teppanyaki,Cagneys and LeBistro and found the service to be attentive and the food was very good. We also had lunch at the buffet and have admit that was disappointing. I feel they need to improve the choice of food. I cannot comment on embarkation because we flew to Puerto Rico and didn't get on the ship until late afternoon and by that time we walked right on. We also had a tour at the end of the cruise. Since we have been on the Epic before we did not go to Priscilla and we wish they would change that show since it's been on the ship for so long. Burn the floor was very good but we've also seen that several times. As always the Beatles was the best show and they really get the audience going. My only comment is I wish they had more activities during the day. Not a lot going on. Our cabin was fine. We had a minisuite with plenty of storage. The Epic is an older ship and can use a bit of TLC but overall we found her to be clean and well cared for. We had a wonderful cruise and are going on the Epic again in April on their Transatlantic cruise.

Another great cruise

graninsc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MD
Plenty of storage. They really need to get better pillows. Bed was comfortable but the pillows were not and I've heard that comment before.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins