3. Norwegian Breakaway
My mom booked this cruise almost a year ago so you could imagine the anticipation we had to go on this big ship. We normally cruise with Carnival so we thought this would be a good "upgrade". I knew because we sailed in January that there would be more older people than younger but daaaamn ! Most activities and shows were aimed more towards the older crowd which I can understand but at least include some things for us under 30 ! I will admit the food was much better than our last few cruises with Carnival but you could tell the decrease in quality of some foods from when we left to when we came back. Most of the staff was very friendly and our room steward was awesome. They did a very good job at keeping everybody sanitized at every location of the ship. We reserved our specialty dining weeks ahead but didn't know you needed to reserve showtimes so when we finally realized what we needed to do, it was too late and we ended up seeing no shows. The ship is so big I'm pretty sure we missed a few things. It was almost like I was being forced to go back to the casino every couple of hours or hangout with the grandma's and grandpa's at the bar. If you want to watch tv in your stateroom then I hope you know there is only a few channels to watch. One movie channel with repeated movies. And one show channel with repeated episodes. Almost like they want you to have to rent a movie for $10. It also sucked that we couldn't get to see Great Stirrup Caye. It's almost like they didn't want us to use our benefits with the drinks package on their own island knowing they would lose money. They said the water was too choppy but idk. Apparently that has been happening to alot of ppl for that particular island. Anyways, would I give it another try ? Maybe in the spring or summer with gf or friends but definitely not jumping back on anytime soon..... maybe when I turn 45

BLAH

cruisemandan11’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BC
Only 6 inches between bed and closet. Only have a few channels to watch or have to rent a movie for $10.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins