• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Ugo2dale
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Sep 2019
Cabin:

I love the quiet, relaxing and stress free cruise! No lines or waiting for anything at all! No photographers or kids running around made us Viking loyalist! The ship was the cleanest in the entire fleet. Our other cruises were no where near the quality of Viking. The excursions were top notch and we enjoyed every one of them! Thank you so much! The only problem we had was no entertainment. A guitar player or cello players were not interesting or satisfying. I think there should be a nightly show or different entertainment. Like the other cruises only on a smaller scale? My room stewards were so amazingly tipped them $200 each! I will take another Viking cruise soon! We enjoyed the ocean cruise better than the river cruises. We didn’t like the food at all on the river cruises. And the availability of food on the river vs the ocean, the ocean was much better!

We bought a deluxe veranda and got upgraded to a jr penthouse suite. We were so excited and appreciative!!

Port Reviews