• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

MSC Divina Review

Editor Rating
3 Awards

MSC -Divina , more than expected !!

Review for MSC Divina to the Bahamas
danzigdan
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom

I originally chose this cruise due to the good pricing and the way the ship looked online. I have been on Norwegian, Carnival and Royal Caribbean and wanted to try something different. I am glad I did !!

Although I saw some negative reviews online, after reading them I realized most did not apply to me or my wants so I thought I would take a chance and try it out.

The ship was amazing, it was hard to ask for or want anything more comparing the great pricing with the look of the ship.. it was more than I expected.

Balcony Stateroom

Cabin was great. I was very happy to see a bathroom with a bathtub, really makes it look more like a real room. No complains on the room, I wish the TV was a tad bigger.. but that is a silly thing to worry about when your cruising.

Port Reviews

Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve

Great if you just like to lay on the beach or do water activities. If you like walking around new towns and interacting with locals, not the place to go.

Freeport

This was the worst port I have ever gone to on any cruise. The island is still messed up from storms. Barely any shops or resturants open, looked like a ghost town. 30 minute cab ride from town and when you arrived at the town or shopping area it was like a ghost town. Waste of time stopping there.

Miami

Not really a port, just where we got on the boat. Miami is Miami.

5 Helpful Votes