CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

10+ Cruises • Age 20s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Balcony

This was a 14 day Journeys cruise. With mostly older passengers and a ton of Platinum & Diamond sailing it was not your typical cruise. Embarkation was a dream. Debarkation was a nightmare...because of so many platinum (which I am ) and Diamond guests all trying to get off the ship ASAP when we docked in Port Canaveral. Not a normal situation but one I feel Carnival staff could have been better prepared for.

The Breeze is in decent shape. Yes, there were signs of worn carpeting. The counter area in our cabin (6215) had paint on it and the coffee table had magic markers colorful scribbles on it. Everything was clean though. Our cabin was very close to the front of the ship. The first 2 days had high waves and wind and we really felt it (and heard loud metal crashing sounds) in this location on the Breeze. We are used to being near the aft of the ship. Advantage to our cabin 6215...near the secret front deck of the ship. Was handy for taking pictures pulling into ports.

Overall, the staff were all friendly. Guest Services especially patient when my social media package kept glitching and not letting me on facebook. The woman who helped me twice was a doll!

Balcony

Kept clean, including the glass on the balcony railings. Some kids magic marker scribbles on our coffee table and some paint on our counter. Had to pull mini fridge out & crank down the tempurature and it was keeping our sodas nice & cold after we did that.

Carpeting I hope they will replace soon as it is showing wear. No USB ports on this ship yet either.

1 Helpful Vote