3. Viking Jupiter
We wanted to get an overview of the Nordic countries. I had been in the US Merchant Marine and sailed the Baltic many years ago. My wife is Dutch, so that most of our European trips have been to the Netherlands, France and England. We selected Viking because of praise from many of my academy classmates. Since Oslo wasn't on the itinerary, we spend two days there prior to taking the train from Oslo to Bergen (a trip that I highly recommend), and spent an overnight in Bergen prior to boarding. The boarding was effortless and welcoming. The ship was well planned. Although there were over 900 passengers, we never felt crowded. There were many nooks where you could have private conversations, play games or read. Although we didn't spend much time there, the cabin was roomy and well appointed. The service was impeccable. The dining choices were varied. We took advantage of them all, including the specialty restaurants, the pool bar, and Manson's, as well as our Silver Spirits packages. We didn't utilize the entertainment due to the full days that we had. However the port lectures, cultural and history lectures were very informative. We took the Viking tours in all but two ports, and they were all very informative and helpful. We would definitely take another Viking cruise..

Wonderful cruise of the Baltic

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by Chuck64

We would definitely take another Viking cruise..
Chuck64’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Although we didn't spend much time in the cabin due to our activities, we found it very well appointed. The steward service was great.