3. Viking Sun
This is the second Viking Ocean Cruise for us.. We have cruised over 100 times on various lines. The word we like to use for our Viking Ocean Cruise is "seamless". From the time of booking there is no detail that was not perfectly performed by Viking: air arrangements and transfers, embarkation procedures, room accommodations, menu choices and meals, hospitality desk assistance, room stewards, dining/beverage servers, visibility and friendliness of officers, shore excursions and shore excursion staff, gym/spa facilities, comfortable and inviting public spaces around the ship and the quality of on-board lectures. We are early risers and early to bed meaning we usually do not attend evening entertainment. The quality of the included shore excursions was appreciated and the guides were excellent! We are still managing business transactions and appreciated the WiFi and can't say enough how important that is to us. The hospitality desk was so helpful in helping us. Thank you! The itinerary was over the winter holiday season. I was so looking forward to having a slice of Stollen with my morning coffee. I did not see it at the Living Room coffee bar or at the World Café. I asked if Stollen was ever on the menu and to my absolute delight and surprise I was personally presented with a superb loaf of Stollen by the head pastry chef himself! WOW!!! In talking with other passengers during the cruise we were pleased to hear affirmations of our same positive thoughts and experiences. There is never a doubt we will thoroughly enjoy whatever itinerary we choose to sail and we are looking forward for our next opportunity to book another Viking Ocean cruise! Thank you Viking for your excellent ships and crew!

Seamless travel on Viking Ocean Cruises

Viking Sun Cruise Review by WAVTAM

WAVTAM’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Clean, simple and more than adequate size. We were impressed and delighted to have the glass on the balcony cleaned daily. Such a pleasure! Love, love, love the heated floor in the bathroom and the quality of the material for towels and robes.