• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin: Veranda Stateroom

I don't like cruising. I get sea sick and I dislike the huge number of people on large cruise ships.

This cruise had the benefit of a small boat with approximately 100 passengers, being on a river so no sea sickness and the itinerary was perfect. My husband and I had never been to Germany and much of the trip was in Germany. Fantastic port and shore excursions and the ability to walk around on our own to explore. The service was the best we had ever experienced with attention to detail at maximum level. The crew were happy, friendly, helpful and personable. The program director was amazing. I learned a great deal of history on the trip and we saw several small cities and villages we would love to visit. The food was fantastic.

We went through numerous locks along the way and considering the length of the *long boats* it was an amazing thing to watch and experience.

Veranda Stateroom

We loved the cabin. It was spacious, had a small fridge, a desk for my laptop, closet and a veranda with 2 chairs. It was comfortable and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was bigger than most cruise ships we've been on which is a plus.

We were pleasantly surprised.

previous reviewnext review