3. Viking Rolf
We had heard about Viking from friends that had traveled with you previously. It didn’t disappoint. We purchased the 3 day pre excursion time in Paris. The Marriott Hotel in downtown was clean but old and tired. I was disappointed in this. I spoke with someone who purchased the upgraded hotel option. I would have been willing to pay for this hotel as the standard. The Viking representatives doing our tours were wonderful. If you have time, I would strongly suggest seeing Paris before boarding. Off to the ship 3 days later. Magnificent is the word I have. The staff, the food, the service were impeccable. Our cabin was small but efficient. Our next trip on Viking, we upgraded one cabin to have a little more room. However, I would stay in the same state room again, this is a personal preference. The dining provided me choices to eat of things I’ve never had. The chefs would go into each town where we were in port and get fresh local culinary items. If you’re worried about not having enough to do, you will be fine. We never stopped. Each of the ports and excursions did not disappoint. The highlight of the trip for most was the day in the Normandy beaches. However, Rouen and Monet’s home and gardens are not to be missed. We are traveling again this year doing the Rhine Getaway. The last thing is that when you arrive at the airport, once you get through customs, you never have to worry about another thing until they take you to your gate upon departure. If you have the chance, travel Viking Cruise Lines.

Paris to Normandy

Runnergirl1740’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Rolf price drops

French Balcony Superior
Cabin C
It was efficient and clean. Each room was an outside cabin. It was cleaned twice daily. Viking has thought of everything.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins