3. Empress of the Seas
Overall a great cruise. It’s smaller and older, but it has great charm. It’s obvious it’s an older ship by the decor, but I kind of enjoyed the decor unlike most. I think it shows character. Staff is phenomenal! They have the absolutely best hospitality I’ve ever experienced. They were friendly, helpful, and personable. I only told a worker my name once and then they remember it and greet me every day. Our room attendant made towel animals for us every night. He was beyond sweet. I’d come again just for the service received. Food was okay. Some things were REALLY good and others fell a little short. I am culinary arts student so maybe I am a bit more picky than the average person. They always had fun, free activities available. Very family friendly. Mostly families and older couples on this ship. Everyone is nice and talkative. Would recommend.

Had a Wonderful Time

Empress of the Seas Cruise Review by 622sav

622sav’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Empress of the Seas price drops

Was very clean and quaint. It was small, but that’s normal for a cruise ship.
  Empress of the Seas Deck Plans