• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

gatormom04
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin: Veranda Stateroom

We choose this cruise since it was a fabulous opportunity to see so much of Europe on one cruise.

Viking always goes above and beyond to make everything perfect even when it is a result of things beyond their control. The food is always first class at every meal. Having wonderful excursions makes it difficult to choose, but because so much was offered, we took full advantage of every opportunity to see and do so much. We even used Viking to extend our trip to London. We needed to rest after our incredible trip full of the sights and sounds of the Grand European. If I did it again, I may have skipped a few optional cruises but which ones?? Game nights were great fun. There was a glass blower who demonstrated for us and we went to his shop. My husband contacted him and surprised me with a lovely wave bowl for Christmas. The staff on board got to know all of our likes and preferences. They made us all feel like they cared and took pride in there jobs. We made friends we are still communicating with as was the case when we did France's Finest. Our biggest problem....where do we go this year?

Veranda Stateroom

We took a Standard when nothing else was left. The solid wall with little windows on top would have been fine but when a room with a veranda became available, we moved there even before departing.

Find a Viking Vili Cruise from $1,999