3. Viking Sea
This was the first cruise my husband and myself have been on. We have done quite a few land tours, but hadn't done a cruise yet. We were pleasantly surprised to find out how relaxing it was and really enjoyed the experience. We especially liked the ease of embarkation & disembarkation. One of the pluses of a cruise, is not having to repack your suitcase every couple of days when you move on to the next location, like you do on a land tour. All the ship personnel were so pleasant and helpful. They went out of their way to make everything special. The ship was kept spotlessly clean the entire time we were onboard also. And there were so many different entertainment choices to pick from. The dining was excellent, having different places you could choose from too. Wonderful food at all of the restaurants. We were so pleased with the Viking Cruise, we have already booked another cruise. Well done Viking Cruises!!

Relaxing Cruise

Viking Sea Cruise Review by JNLHoffert

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
JNLHoffert’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Wonderful cabin with plenty of space. Bathroom facilities were bigger than I expected.