• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Viking Einar Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

First Cruise Experience on Viking-It was Amazing!

Review for Viking Einar to Europe
cruisingfromKY
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom

I was a last minute replacement as my friends husband was unable to travel for health reasons. While I had always wanted to go on a Viking Cruise, it had just never materialize.

After my first experience, I have now convinced my parents and husband to go on a Viking River Cruise (booked and schedule on the Danube.)

First impressions are important and Viking did not disappoint. From the beauty of the ship as it sat docked to the warm welcome of the staff, to the elegance of the ship itself, first impressions were off the chart.

Deluxe Stateroom

While small, this is not a complaint. For two individuals who just slept, changed clothes, and showered, it was perfect. Storage space was quite ample for such a small room. The fact that the beds were designed with space underneath them for luggage storage was a huge plus!

The housekeeping staff was wonderful (we spoke to her quite a few times) and she did an amazing job in the room. We really liked the fact that each night there was a print out for the next days activities, and some historical/local interest information as well.

1 Helpful Vote