• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Anne Mc
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Aug 2019
Cabin: Veranda Suite

My younger sister researched and suggested my husband and I join in. Glad we did as our brother, sister-in-law and other sister and brother-in-law did too. Plus 3 other couples who are friends. This was the first time we all travelled together. Amazing that all of our schedules meshed to go on the adventure. The itinerary allowed everyone to venture and do what they wanted. It was fun to gather in the evening and compare the day's experiences. I do not like large cruise ships. The Einar Longship was just the right size and the right amount of guests and staff.

Excellent staff who were always watching out for the safety and comfort of guests. Very accommodating and helpful suggestions of the cities and sites visited. Everyone was well trained and professional.

Dining & service are excellent. Enjoyed the regional choices and everyday selection.

Veranda Suite

Would book the same cabin in the future. Thoughtful layout. Beautiful furnishings and lighting. Liked the location. Very quiet, clean, comfortable bed & roomy cabin.

Cabin attendant was excellent. The laundry service was very good.

Port Reviews

Basel

Enjoyed the bus ride through the Black Forest and pretty country.

Strasbourg