3. Viking Jarl
We chose this cruise because we wanted a memorable time with my mother-in-law and step father-in-law and I wanted to see Prague. We knew from previous cruises that Viking would not disappoint. Traveling with seniors and myself having dietary issues we felt this would be the best option and we were so right. The staff took extra care to make sure our needs were met and I never had to worry about food. Viking has spoiled me. We were able to join a slower walking tour for most excursions in order to accommodate my mother-in-law and I really don't think we missed anything from the conversations with others. The informational talks about the next port were always at a convenient time and place and we took advantage of those. Beer and wine are included with lunch and dinner, but the drink package is extremely reasonable compared to other cruise lines and the upgraded wines were fun to try as we know and enjoy wines. The regular wines were also very good. The shore excursions included were very good and included a free bottle of water. I heard great things about the optional tours but we felt the included ones were a great overview and more than met our expectations. We did the pre-cruise in Prague and I cannot recommend this enough. It's a beautiful city and I hope to go back. The Viking representative showed us how to use the public transportation and gave us the confidence to use it there and in other ports.

Romantic Danube with add on pre-cruise in Prague was amazing