3. Viking Rolf
We had done the Danube on a previous trip. The decision to choose Paris and the heart of Normandy was my husband’s wish to visit the Normandy beaches. It was a good decision. There was lots of interesting tours, both included and optional. As expected, everything was perfect. Even though a first impression is the cabin is small, it works! The layout is efficient, it may take a bit of thought and organization though! There are not enough adjectives to adequately describe the service that is provided by every member of the staff. Everything anyone could have possibly wanted was provided, almost to the point of appearing as if by magic, anticipating everything! The food was out of this world. No one could have lost an ounce on Viking cruises. There were so many choices on the menu, local specialties, items that were available daily, as well as an ever changing dishes. Everyone on the staff should be commended. Each member of the staff treated us with kindness, taking time to stop and talk, or answer questions. No one was ever too busy to spend time with guests. This is the reason we will continue traveling with Viking. I can’t say enough glowing, wonderful, awesome, things. I just smile when I think of our trips and always, always tell people they MUST experience it for themselves.

Excellence is defined by Viking

rmlngnbchr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Rolf price drops

French Balcony Superior
Cabin C
Cabins are small but why do you need lots of space? The layout used space wisely. We spent such a small amount of the trip there that it wasn’t an issue. The public are areas are inviting and comfortable. That’s where time is spent on the rare times we were on the ship!
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins