• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom

MSC MERAVIGLIA REVIEW

Large review from the perspective of a 32 year-old bachelor.

GENERAL CRUISE LINE OVERVIEW BEFORE WE BEGIN

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom

The Cabin:

This will be short and sweet… Like pretty much all cruise ship cabins, it was small and served it’s purpose. I am a 32 year old, and although I always get a balcony room on any ship that I sail on, I can’t tell you that I ever spend much time in my state room other than to sleep and get dressed. But, for what it’s worth, the state room was very nice, and modern. The balcony was a very decent size and I enjoyed having a bloody mary or coffee on it in the mornings. You are on a cruise ship to have a good time, and be around other people, and get some sun. —You can’t do any of those things by staying in your room. I was on deck 14(mid ship)Good location and easy to everywhere. My room stewardess was Elvina from St. Lucia... She was awesome. Always was there when I needed something.

Port Reviews

Roatan

Excellent experience. But an all day trip that was a little too long.

Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve

One of the best and most unique private Islands on any cruise. Enjoyed the beach in the day, and It was incredible to be about to be there at night and enjoy the lighthouse light show.

Miami

Embarkation was easy as always, and the port authorities in my Miami are very well trained, helpful, and do a great job at moving the process along.

25 Helpful Votes