3. MSC Armonia
We chose this cruise because they promised us a suite , and for both of us, 7day cruise including taxes and port charges only $1700. The cabin was no better than a balcony room on any other line. It was ok, but nothing special. If you wanted tissues in your cabin you have to ask. Shampoo and soap don't lather up. We should have brought our own. No bedtime chocolates or towel animals. Strickly a bare bones experience. Every meal we had was at best barely warm, never hot and often cold. Sorry, nothing worse than Cold Bacon for breakfast, cold waffles, cold French toast...etc. Salads were good, probably because I wanted that Cold. No Lobster or Baked Alaska unless you wanted to pay $19.95 extra for lobster. The nightly entertainment was the same cast with a different theme each night. The singers were pitchy and Off key. We only made it through one performance. We tried several other nights but left early. We were told we would get an "on-board credit" for booking through Expedia before Jan. 30. Of course Guest Services knew nothing about that. It never happened. There were drink charges on our final bill that we never ordered. Guests Services told me they would remove those charges. That didn't happen. I disputed the charge on my Credit Card. MSC claims they will Match your prior cruises with other lines and give you credit for your sailing days and give you a 5% discount. I tried on numerous attempts before we sailed to send them the necessary documentation, but they claim they never rec'd it and you can only electronically transmit it. Convenient for them. Or first port was Jamaica, but due to rough waters the Captain couldn't bring the ship to the dock so we sailed on. In Mexico, or port day was cut short by 6 hours, once again because of rough waters, so our excursion was cancelled. We were refunded for that. All of the announcements are blasted in 5 or more languages. Bingo was a joke, being called in 5 or more languages. As you can see, I could continue but my fingers are getting tired. NO WE WOULD NEVER BOOK MSC AGAIN.

You Get What You Pay For I Guess

Sunneegrl48’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2
The bed only came with a bottom sheet and a quilt. I had to ask for a Top Sheet.
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins