3. Star Princess
This was a repeat cruise for my husband and me but included Sea of Cortez which we had only visited on the World Cruise. We did a B2b With the Mexico and Hawaii Cruises to just get away. We spent a lot of time in the casino and I came home $3,000 richer than when we left. I had lost my fanny pack on the first day but it was turned in to the Customer Services desk. It was intact except for the $400 cash, nothing else was missing. We did 2 excursions in Mexico, In Cabo we did not get off. Due to it usually being very rough water there, with the tender and we have been many times so it was not necessary for us to get off the ship. I use a mobility scooter and it would have been a challenge. I had no problems in other ports with getting on or off with the scooter. In Loretto we did the Clam Back and it was fun. We walked back to the tender and stopped at a local craft sales street. Very small port and very clean and quiet. Since there are only 4 cruise ship visits per year it was not over crowded. In Lapaz we did not get off the ship due to the tender and 30 minute free bus ride into the town. We enjoyed the ship with trivia that day. In Porto Viarta we took a ship tour that went to a few art shops and went to the top on the hill to an art studio. They taught cooking classes and painting classes. We finger painted a black tile of a waterfall. It was fun with snacks and wine. We had a handicap balcony cabin and our room steward was very good. He did not bother us but had everything cleaned up and organized by the time we got back from breakfast. We had anytime dining and enjoyed eating with new people every night. The conversations were always enjoyable. The food was very good . I went to the show and my husband went to the casino almost every night.

Star Princess Mexico and Hawaii B2B

Star Princess Cruise Review by Quilting Queen

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Premium Balcony

We did 2 excursions in Mexico,

I went to the show and my husband went to the casino almost every night.
Quilting Queen’s Full Rating Summary
Get Star Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B2
Handicap cabin with queen bed, lots of drawers and closet for storage for 25 days. Plenty of turn around space for my scooter. Nice shower with seat. We love the balcony.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins