3. Harmony of the Seas
This is a fairly new ship, & since we were travelling with 1st time cruisers, I wanted that for them. The ship dwarfs all others in port. It didn't end up being what I thought it would be in decor, especially the dining rooms. We ate in the American Icon deck 3. It had dark brown paneling, beige walls, and dark brown curtains along the window side. Pictures on the walls were not great. Service was excellent, including the dining room, specialty restaurants, and at the buffet. The shows that we saw were all excellent, but I didn't care for the Columbus show. Having reservations worked out so well. You HAVE to see The Fine Line show. I have never seen anything like it! Dancing and acrobatics in a pool, high diving and acrobatics on a wire. The food was excellent. We ate in the buffet a few nights, the American Icon dining room, Jamie's Italian and Chops Grill. We enjoyed each place. Good variety. All waiters did their jobs with a smile, and courtesy. Shops were ok, but heavy in to watches. Would like to see more fashion All very small. People working in shops were not as courteous as the service people.

Such a big ship

shekessler’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D
Our cabin was nice. Decor was good. We were port side aft. Elevators were nearby. Our room attendant was always available-her name was Maria
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins