3. Empress of the Seas
Traveling with 13 others. All age groups. This is my 31st cruise. This is the worst ship I have been on. As I write this I am on my 3 rd day on the Empress of the Seas. My sister booked this cruise. Based on reviews. Not sure what she was reading! The buffet food is so horrible you can’t eat it.. my 82 year old mother with dementia even commented how bad it is. The ship is small which is a plus. Shows good. They have activities but done with not much enthusiasm from the staff. Cabin old. Shower curtain moldy. Cabin attendant trying hard. Main dining room food is better and staff very attentive. If you can find another ship that fits your travel time frame. Book that one. Royal Caribbean is usually a safe bet. I’m not sure what happened with this boat. If you want luxury book a Celebrity cruise ship. You won’t be disappointed.

Stay Away!

Empress of the Seas Cruise Review by Mommabare

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Stateroom
Traveling with 13 others. All age groups.

This is my 31st cruise. This is the worst ship I have been on.

As I write this I am on my 3 rd day on the Empress of the Seas.

My sister booked this cruise. Based on reviews. Not sure what she was reading!

The ship is small which is a plus.

Cabin old. Shower curtain moldy. Cabin attendant trying hard.

Main dining room food is better and staff very attentive.

If you can find another ship that fits your travel time frame. Book that one.

If you want luxury book a Celebrity cruise ship. You won’t be disappointed.
Mommabare’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Empress of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin 1N
Old. Beds ok. Bathroom the smallest I have every been in .
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins