3. Carnival Sunrise
We choose this cruise specifical for the room (Scenic Grand Ocean View) and it was totally worth it. The room cost a little bit more than a normal Oceanview but less than a balcony. Since it was the corner room, it had tons of open space. We traveled with a group of adults and kids. Everyone had a great time. Carnivals anytime dining worked great even with needed two larger tables. We were also able to get tables immediately next to each other without every having to wait. The Seaday Brunch was delicious. I really liked some of the fresh salad and the Pho that are on the buffet for lunch now. I didn't always find a main dish that appealed to me on the main dining room dinner menu but never left hungry with getting multiple appetizers to try instead. I liked how they had comedian in the main lounge for a few of the shows because the smaller lounge just doesn't hold enough guests. We did not see any of the other entertainment evening shows. We enjoyed Princess Cay private island. Tip: When you get off the Tender, most of activities are towards your right but if you are looking for a quieter, less crowded experience, go towards the left over the wooden bridge. There is a smaller beach area with a buffet and bar. Never a wait for anything. We ended up there without really knowing any better and then decided to check out the other side before returning to the ship and it was crazy the number of people and the SUPER long lines for the buffet. We did not do any excursions at either stop.

Short Bahamas Cruise on Carnival Sunrise

Carnival Sunrise Cruise Review by cmp03

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Scenic Grand Ocean View

The Seaday Brunch was delicious.

We did not do any excursions at either stop.
cmp03’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Sunrise price drops

Scenic Grand Ocean View
Cabin 6K
The cabin was awesome. Its extended size because of being corner room. Very front of ship with floor to ceiling windows. Highly recommend trying to get this room if available.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins