3. Viking Orion
We thought it would be a great trip. This was our 3rd Viking cruise. The first two were very good. This cruise was extremely disappointing. The service was very poor in dining. Sometimes there were no dishes and you had to wait and the cafe wasn't even busy. Dirty dishes piled on the table not removed, lack of beverages served. Some of the employees were miserable; on the other hand some were very nice. It was the miserable ones we had to deal with. I really feel we were discriminated against. The shore excursion manager would not assign us a bus number for our shore excursion although most people were already on the bus waiting for us. Passports were taken away for two and half weeks without an explanation. The excursions in Cambodia were a waste of time. I would not recommend Viking cruises. It was a waste of money, terrible service, and I really believe we were discriminated against. I would not recommend Viking Cruise to anyone, very rude, and expensive, My wife and myself were treated very poorly. I wrote a letter to home office expecting to hear from someone with authority, but I was wrong, I received a phone call from a low level employee, who really did not care. Never Viking again.

Very disappointing