3. Sun Princess
It was my first cruise and what an amazing experience I had. The crew really makes an effort to keep you happy, there are lots of entertainment on board, some are excellent like the shows and invited guests, and others a little repetitive and tedious like musicians playing and singing every night the same songs, old songs. I have to mention the cruise director Jody, she is an extraordinary person, she was always smiling no matter what was happening and how "emotionless" were the people, and I'm still wondering how can she have high heels and run from one extreme of the ship to the other all day long and still be as bubbly and happy as she is, she is amazing; another one that was entertaining and funny was Robbie, funny man that made everything fun and sparkly with his craziness. I have to mention how good was "Share" by Curtin Stones restaurant, amazing food and the prices are so affordable that you will be surprised, remember to go hungry because you eat so much you won't believe it, and the staff at Share is out of this world, they go extra miles to make you feel special, I have to mention the MaitreD Daniel, what an amazing man and a very skilful waitress Mireya, these people made us feel like kings and queens. The ship has everything you need so next time you go on a cruise don't take too much stuff with you, everything is provided for you. I can't wait to go back on a Princess Cruise soon! Two bad reviews, sorry, the coffee is not good, they need to hire proper baristas. Second, there are no Vegan options at all in any of the food restaurants or food courts, there are only vegetarian options but no vegan, which made my holidays a little more complicated trying to have a proper vegan meal, maybe these can be considered to make Princess Cruises the best Cruises of all.

Amazing experience

Sun Princess Cruise Review by manebrandt

It was my first cruise and what an amazing experience I had.

manebrandt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sun Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE
Very clean and had the necessary space to be comfortable, the same with the toilet; cabins were cleaned twice a day and you had always all you needed at all times.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins