3. Crown Princess
I choose it because I would be in Aruba for my 75th birthday and I love Aruba. The age of the passengers was old old old. Not my cup of tea. I would not recommend princess if you want a younger crowd. They were also lacking in movie under the stars and some interesting activities on sea days and half port days. I understand that the ship is going in for another refurbishing in March. It needs it. I’ve been on 16 other princess cruises and I recommend doing the Royal, regal, or their newest ship as a lot more is offered. The explorers lounge had some great acts and games but never enough room for all the people. They should have used the fusion lounge as it is much bigger. Being out on deck I expected more from the movies under the stars and much time nothing was happening. Also, in the cabins there should be music stations for those wishing to just have some music without watching the tv screen.

Older ship and crowd

Blueize22’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA
Was extremely cold 99% of the time, I had to constantly wear a zip up sweatshirt. The cabin boy was not on the ball, first time in 17 cruises on Princess for me. The bed was comfortable and the balcony was nice but tiny. There are handicapped rooms and a person on board was signing
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins