3. Norwegian Getaway
Hubby and I wanted to get away, but not have to fly overseas to catch a port. the 10 day cruise out of New Orleans was perfect. We hadn't done NCL in about 10 years, so we were curious to see if it changed much and how it compares to RCI. To us it did have GREAT entertainment, and wonderful restaurant choices.Even the main dining room seated my hubby and I alone for a romantic dinner. The backside was not having an assigned waiter/waitress for us when we do eat in the main dining room, so that personal connection is lost, but that is the only negative I can think of. Always easy to get on and off the ship, but we did signed up for food reservations before the ship even sailed, so we never had an issue there. The spa will push their products, but that is normal for all cruises I believe.

Really happy with cruise, 2nd time with NCL out of 7 cruises

babeyruth’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Getaway price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BC
Clean and roomy the TV had lots of channels which was annoying because hubby would watch it ...a lot! lol bathroom was good size, but the balcony was a little small than what we usually received on a comparable other line. I enjoyed all the selections of restaurants, but I did miss the individual attention and personal service when you sit at the same main dining room table with the same waiters assigned to you. We enjoy main dining room and restaurants, so this was difference. We did get to sit by ourselves at every meal, so that part was romantic, just not the usual familiar face waiting to serve you.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins