• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Grand Classica Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

Great! Would go again for sure.

Review for Grand Classica to the Bahamas
tampasteve2
10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin:

I am not a new cruiser, I have been on close to 30 and love it! I bought the tickets for this trip during one of Bahamas Paradise's sales (which are ongoing) and felt like we had a good deal. I also upgraded to the "Concierge Package", which was also a good deal when all of the perks were added together. The ship was less than 1/2 full, so there was plenty of space everywhere. The ship is styled like an older ship, but it is clean and kept in great shape.

Cabin:

"ocean" view (porthole). The cabin had plenty of room for two people with a large bed, two chair sitting area, small table, and bathroom. There is a TV in the corner, but we never turned it on. The bathroom had enough space and good lighting.

CON: only one outlet in the room itself, and a European style plug. I was prepared with a converter as I had heard there was only the European style outlets.

3 Helpful Votes