3. Carnival Splendor
Friend selected cruise. She had been on carnival spirit. Horrible. Horrendous. Scrap assault. Food poisoning and food pressure. All of us. Drinks taking varnish off tables. Bad behaviour. Bad food and alcohol. Lack of security. Boss food. No information tool third day. Terrible planning of the ship. Nothing to do. But drink. Eat food that is killing you. Aggression on the boat. Thinking food drink and whatever they were using to clean the cups plates. No vegetarian gluten free options. Msg in the food. Best thing. Comfy beds getting off. Again I thank the universe I didn't take my son. Children young ones. Children touched everything. Do yourself a favour and never go on this ship. It was my first, scared me for any travel ever again on a cruise. My boyfriend's first and last. Nightmare. I feel terrible. My friend organised this cruise. One chess board. Slides kids didn't even ride. Boat rocked in call waters. Crew had no idea. People trying crew like garbage. I felt trapped as in jail with people that fight. Group of men hit on and beat up others. Man cut his girlfriend's face with glass. Kids in adult section with smoking. This is a nightmare of a cruise.

Debauchery for Adults

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by Soniasboard

• Sail Date: January 2020
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Porthole
Friend selected cruise. She had been on carnival spirit.

Soniasboard’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Splendor price drops

Porthole
Cabin PT
Cabin was fine. Clean comfy bed. Shampoo soap no conditioner. But that's fine. Animal towels.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins