• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Jaishree
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Ocean View

We acknowledge that the staff really tried hard to make this a good cruise but it really just fell short of expectations. The food was really not that good for a cruise experience and fruits and vegetables were really limited. I feel like our restaurant experiences were better than the food that was provided. The wait staff in the dining room did not pick up unused dishes even though there were many of them and I could not order a medium steak. The waiter told me I could only get medium rare or medium well? The shows on board were really low budget compared to other cruises we have been on and to no fault of the performers, just really weren't that good due to the production budget put into it. The comics made jokes with a lot of racial micro aggressions. The drinks in the dining room were really weak but ok elsewhere on board. The Serenity area was nice to be away from kids, etc. I would not go on this ship or recommend it to anyone again.

Ocean View

Our cabin was really clean.

We felt that the activities were fairly basic (trivia) and the shows were low budget productions even if the dancers were talented. The majority of the dining staff need more training on table service.

It was nice that there was ample pool space most days.

Find a Carnival Liberty Cruise from $184