3. Liberty of the Seas
Hallways and cabins smell very bad. The smell of foul odors and dirty carpet. Filthy carpet. Elevators falling apart. Extremely outdated cabins. They made our beds and gave us new towels but never changed our sheets. We knew this because there was a stain on one of the pillow covers and we were suspicious so we said nothing and of course that pillowcase stayed on the whole trip. Food availability was very limited causing long lines at either the cafe or pizza joint. Food in the main dinner dining was average. Even employees on the boat were saying the ship was in rough shape. I would not recommend this ship until it is revamped and brought in for an upgrade and dry dock. They state that they are dry docking it in 2021. That is way too long out. I feel bad for anybody booked on this ship now and until it is dry-docked. I don't know if it is Royal just this ship but they will nickel and dime you. The customer relations line on the ship was always full of people. I have never seen that on the other cruises I have been on in the past. Will not go on this ship again until it is dry-docked.

Needs dry docking bad