3. Viking Jupiter
Bucket List cruise, Around the Cape. Ship was just the right size, not real big. Cabins were great, roomy, all balconies. Dining when I wanted, not when I had to, and sit where I wanted was very convenient. The on board activities were what I wanted, to learn something. Not just play games. Alot of quiet time. Loved the Tea time everyday. Speakers were very noligable . Service and staff couldn't have been greater. Always there to help us when we needed it and out of sight when we didn't. The bar staff knew our names and drinks by 3rd day and always were fixing our drinks as soon as they saw us. We did mainly encluded excursions - Most were excellent. A couple were disappointing but ok. I love not having children under foot all the time. ( The 18 yr limit is great) We are already planning our next cruise on Viking. Just have to decide on river or sea.

Loved the ship and crew

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by trvltommye

I love not having children under foot all the time. ( The 18 yr limit is great)

trvltommye’s Full Rating Summary