3. Viking Magni
This was my first Viking River Cruise. Impressive is an understatement. From the moment my spouse and I landed, Viking arranged absolutely everything. A true vacation began with professional onboard Viking staff and epic destinations. The only real setback is the lack of a fitness center or group exercise activities. There is a walking track on the top deck, but if you are a runner like my spouse, then running amidst walkers on a tight lane can be quite tedious, if not dangerous for the runner or those walking, that may side step unexpectedly. I highly recommend taking the optional excursion to Munich. There is something surreal about the city that encapsulates the mind, intrigues the senses and burns an unforgettable surge of just being in a moment that your not sure you want to ever leave. If a River Cruise is on your list of musts, choose Viking, you certainly will not be disappointed. This may have been my first Viking adventure, but certainly not my last.

Simply amazing!

PA Travel Seeker’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Magni price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D
Extremely comfortable room with all necessary amenities.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins